01 August 2010

A Breather

1 AUGUST 2010. For all those who find these pages,your faithful author is going to take a breather for the month of August, as the Vatican does each year during this month. However, unlike the away-from-the-spotlight rest that some in the Vatican may enjoy this month, August will be a very busy month for me in pursuits  away from these pages. Work will be quite busy, seeing me out of town each week but one this month. And, the week that I am scheduled to remain in town, our third child is also due. I will probably only punctuate the quiet of this month with a picture or two of the newest edition to our family. So, for now, pray for us and I will pray for you.

1 comment:

  1. For All Of Your Christian Fashion Handbag Needs shop holybags.com
    Where we live "Faith Through Fashion"!!
    HolyBags!!
    "Carry The Word With You, Because You Need Jesus Everywhere"!!
    God Bless ,
    The HolyBags Design Team

    ReplyDelete