29 October 2009

Prayer to the Holy Trinity

Most holy Trinity: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. I adore you and thank you for the blessings received throughout my life, especially for the gift of today. United with the entire Church, I offer you, through the hands of Mary, Queen of the Apostles, my thoughts, words, works, and sufferings of this day, and I renew my desire to grow to be perfect in your love, so that, united by the love of the Father, by the grace of Jesus Christ and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit, I may be totally committed to the work of building up the Body of Christ on earth.

Blest be the one true God: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. I ask you to assist our Holy Father, Pope Benedict XVI, and I join with him in prayer for the whole Church, for my Christian brothers and sisters, for those who profess a different faith, for unbelievers, and for all people of the world. I entrust my family to your infinite love, especially those individual members who need your grace. Watch over bishops, priests, sisters, brothers and all who have committed their lives to your work. Bless all who have asked for my prayers. Through your infinite mercy, recall to your love those who have strayed, and grant eternal life in your kingdom to my deceased friends and relatives, and to all the faithful departed. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment